Upgrade your business strategy with time to generate more leads. Now this is time to change your lead generation tactics from traditional to digital marketing strategy by using all digital mediums to reach our aspirant client and customer. The top 5 ideas for how to generate leads for real estate business in India to make a brand, stable and more profitable business.
This is universal law, everything upgrades from time to time in the same way so business models and marketing strategies have to follow the same law. After every decade marketing strategy got change in the same way lead generation strategy for real estate business in india is switching on digital platform.
Outdated lead generation strategy for real estate business
- Visiting Card
- News Paper
- Radio (Broadcasting)
- Television (Broadcasting)
Not in India rather the entire world generating leads for real estate business is outdated because it has some issues which I mentioned below…
- No option to generate free leads
- Ads or content is less attractive
- required more physical activity
- There is no option to target more location in same cost
- No option to display our content 24×7 on all platform
- There is no option to target exact audience
Why digital marketing is best option for real estate lead generation
Digital marketing is the best option to generate leads for real estate business because it is inbound marketing which based on permission our content displays or approche to those people who once gave permission or showed interest in real estate. therefore the chance of lead increase compared to traditional or outdated marketing.
There are two options to generate leads from digital platforms or channels.
we can target our aspirant without paying to anyone but only our content which consist text, Audio(podcast), Video, Image and Infographics on our product and services.
How to generate free traffic for real estate leads business
- Do attractive and informative Content Marketing.
- Choose and drag interested audiences on your Social media page by social media Marketing.
- Display Your sold property or built on youtube video.
- Target your aspect by designing email marketing.
- Create a blog to help customers by sharing points that should focus before purchase property.
- Deliver your property feature and offer by podcast.
- Write an informative post on another relevant blog to generate leads.
Paid/ Demand generation
By Using paid ads we can display our property in their budget when they search it on google or show their interest on social media.
Paid platform to display ads…………………….
- On search engine
1.Search Ads: Run a campaign on google result page when someone searches for keywords related to real estate. To run Ads on google click here
2. YouTube Ads: Display your video and text ads when someone sear keyword related to real estate or watch video gather information which at the time of purchase.
3. Ads on Google Business: Display your discounted offer when someone does local search for property on google.
- On Social Media
1. Facebook Ads: In current date most of the people are on facebook either they are on google or not but they have facebook so we have large crowds on facebook to generate leads for property.
2.Twitter Ads: Twitter is the best place to target professional people and where chanse of lead generation are more than others.
3. Linkedin Ads: In linkedin we target audience by seen their job profile which give idea of their income that is main target area for lead generation
Top 5 headlines idea to write digital content
- 10 things you need to know before purchase a flat
- Do before purchase a property
- Before you buy a flat enquire………
- Top 5 mistake beginner make at the first purchase
- Question should ask before purchase property
Traditional Vs Digital marketing to generate lead for real estate business
After calculation above table information we can understand by example: if we
want to sale a flat so on traditional marketing options are pamphlet, Newspaper, Radio, Television Poster, Flex and on digital channel Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Search Ads, Youtube Ads, Gmail Ads etc.If we do marketing by using cheapest medium of traditional marketing that is distributing Pamphlet we have to pay minimum 500 hundred will cost for printing than we have to pay 3-4 hundred to a person who will distribute it and throw on road we have to keep eye on him else they throw it on road and we could not track our ads or leads from which channel ads coming, we can target very low range area
Digital marketing cheapest Ads option is facebook Ads where we have to pay 100 rupees and we can target 1000 people who have interest to buy property and we can target any location of wherever we want to show our ads and we can run ads 24×7 even if we can schedule it.
Thanks for reading this blog………….